Monday, September 5, 2011

A Course Adjustment

I've been thinking a lot the past few weeks and realize that my blog needs a course adjustment.  I began thisone so that I could have a place to keep my articles separate from all my personal stuff, kids pictures, and potty-training stories. Since this is also ostensibly a place to point potential publishers (see, people DO read my ramblings!), this separation is important. However, I really feel like I've lost my voice and instead of my postings being real, from my heart, what I'm really living, they are becoming boring and decidedly didactic. I have 3-4 drafts saved that I haven't posted for this very reason... they are just not me being real.
I believe they are accurate and that I did appropriate study, but to put it bluntly, they simply aren't from the heart.

So, that being said, brace yourselves because when I write from the gut, sometimes it isn't pretty, I will present problems that don't have answers, and I might even cry; but it will be real, it will be life as I'm living it, and most of all, I desire that it will glorify God as he walks me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I will review comments as soon as I can. Thanks.